Wednesday, May 6, 2009

TULAY TRAINING EX.

Ohh hi! it is nice to post and tell about my expirience here at the blogs.I found that here in trainig i can improve what i have known about the computer.Now I know how to use the computer exactly.If how to edit a picture,video,and other. Not only editing , but to manny and it help me.
I am great to be a part of the TULAY TRAING as well as so verry happy to meet the ate's and kuya's also grandma and grandfa.I and my younger brod. was enjoy this training.They share all what they known about the computer.And i accept all what they share.
YOOOOHOOOO!!!!This time i want to give thanks to our instructor,to all the traini like me.Thanks for they happines we share and to our participation,and thank to the OWWA.God Bless us all!!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment